Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Free write 1/18/11

     I don't like to share my writing because I don't like to read aloud. I wouldn't mind if others read my writing aloud, its just I don't like to read it myself. I fear that in my writing I will make sense to myself but not others and that I will sound stupid. The best case scenario would be if people complemented what they did and didn't like about it so that I know next time what to fix. I don't know what the worst case scenario would be but I just don't like to read my writing aloud.

1 comment:

  1. Destiny, I honestly don't know why you are so selfcoutious about your writing. Your a really good writer and there are only few things you need to fix and I believe that will only make you a better writer then you already are.(: Keep up the good work.<3

    Breannaj.Lozoya

    ReplyDelete