Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chapter 26

     Chapter 26 (:
     Overall, I think that this chapter is okay. I think that it is good that Jurgis is going on a strike; he wants three dollars daily for working and he receives it.  I think that it is good that Jurgis gets offered a job as a boss on the killing beds, so he then will get more money. The thing that is bad about this chapter is that Jurgis sees Connor in public and he attacks him again. This was stupid on his part because he has to go back to jail and pay out his bail. When he is finished paying his bail all he has left is four dollars. So he travels to the other side of Chicago. I think that in this chapter Jurgis is just getting in more trouble than he was. I hope he stops getting in so much trouble.

Opener, Sentence
Sentence; Sentence
Sentence,Sentence

4 comments:

  1. Destiny,

    I think you did a great job. I like how you highlighted the things that he wanted you to write about. Kepp up the good work.

    Breanna Lozoya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your response destiny! I think you are good at expressing your opinion. You always back up everything you say with a reason. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you pal i liked your response!!!!!!!!!! i think you are very good at blogginnnnn keep up the good work~~askd fre;ijfd 'gRED

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny,

    I really like your color key. This not only shows that you understand the grammatical concepts but it also demonstrates that you can identify them in the text as well.

    ReplyDelete