Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chapter 10 reaction

I like how in this chapter Fredrick talks about him reading more. I think that when they were talking about the root that it is like a symbol that other slaves should do it so they can stand up for themselves like Fredrick did. This was talking about Fredrick talking about the north. This chapter was sad and weird and I liked how in this chapter Fredrick stood up for himself. Slaves should start to do what fredrick did.I like how Fredrick is starting to make more friends and have somewhat of a family.Mr. Freeland is a very nice guy it seems like and Fredrick says that he is one of the best slave masters he has had.

3 comments:

  1. Dearrrr Destiney,
    I think that maybe you could have added some more information about what you liked and disliked about the rest of chapter 10. I couldnt really tell you what it was about just from reading you response. But besides that I think that you did a great job and ic an tell that you read it.

    Love, hopeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny, I agree with what you said about Fredrick Douglas talking about reading more and how it is a good thing. I think you should put some more detail into this, but otherwise it was really good in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you hit the major points in the chapter. I also liked how your reaction was a very short. I think that there were a little more details in the chapter that you could of nailed, other than that, it was a good reaction.

    ReplyDelete