Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chapter 5,6,and 7 Questions and Comments

Hello class, my partner is Jenny.

Chapter 5
Q: Why didn't Fredrick want to stay with his brother and sisters on the plantation?
C: I felt sad when I found out that all he had was a coarse tow linen shirt.
PQ: Why was Baltimore so diffrent from Maryland?
PC: I felt sad for Fredrick because he didn't shed a tear in his departure from Colonel Lloyd's plantation.

Chapter 6
Q: Why was Mr. Auld so proctective over what his wife did?
C:  I felt that Mrs. Auld was nice to teach Fredrick his ABC's.
PQ: Why were city slaves treated better than plantation slaves?
PC: I felt happy for Fredrick when he learned his ABC's.

Chapter 7
Q: Did his master and mistress know that he traded bread for knowledge from the little boys?
C: I felt happy when he learned how to write.
PQ: Why did Fredick become so intrested in learning how to read and write?
PC: I thought Fredrck used smart plans in learning how to read and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment